Friday 28 December 2012

Au Revoir!

After years of dreaming, I'm finally going to Paris tomorrow morning and will be back in Blighty on the 2nd January! I literally cannot contain my excitement! It's one of those cities I've always wanted to go to, but it wasn't until I watched Amelie that I felt I had to! If you haven't already watched the film... you need to Google it right now! The soundtrack alone is beautiful, I could literally watch the film with my eyes closed and be happy! Our hotel is actually in  Montmarte, where the movie is set...eeshk!!

To get myself into the Parisian spirit, I've spent the last few weeks eating a ridiculous amount of cheese and watching different French movies, (even The Hunchback of Notre Dame an embarrassing amount of times!) But, I've saved the piece de resistance for tonight... Moulin Rouge! Since 'voulez vous coucher avec moi' is the extend of my French, it seems rather fitting. I'll make sure I bring back plenty of goodies to review, I'll be rooting in all the pharmacies!

 How are you spending your New Years Eve? Have you made any resolutions? Mine's to be more like Stevie Nicks.