Sunday 3 March 2013

London Day 5: Camden Town

We spent our fifth day in Camden, home to the punks and hippies. I could happily walk around for hours people watching as although everyone clashes, that's what makes Camden Camden: anything goes! (There's also food stalls from every corner of the world, which is all the incentive I need to go!)

Here's a rare selfie I took before we headed out... I've really been digging the Japanese vibes dominating the catwalks! 

Kimono: Dorothy Perkins  Top: H&M  Necklace: A gift from South Africa

We grabbed a pita gyro for lunch from an authentic Greek stall - 'Souvlaki Superstars' - such a brilliant name!  It was so lovely ordering in Greek and comparing islands... although I did leave feeling a little homesick. 



These records were catagorised by inscribed bananas.... GENIUS!


























I hope you all have a lovely week - think positive thoughts!