Wednesday 24 April 2013

Style crush #1: Miroslava Duma

I know it's been a while (alright, almost three weeks) since I last posted, but my A-level exams are looming...but don't worry, I'll be all yours in the summer! I've been umming and arring about what to post, so I thought I'd follow the footsteps of many fellow bloggers and share my Style Crushes.


My first has to be Mira Duma. If you're not already familiar with her, she's (in a nutshell) one of Russia's biggest fashion gurus. The pint sized Pisces is former editor at Harper's Bazaar Russia, co-founder of Peace Planet, blogger, wife and mother of her two year old son, George. Did I mention she's only 28? Talk about burning the candle at both ends!
 I love her eclectic style! One day Parisian stripes, the next a cobalt blue tailored suit, followed by a Bohemian maxi dress...

It was so hard whittling down her AMAZING wardrobe to just twelve looks, but my favourite has to be the eighth! I'm a little obsessed with her go-to Louboutin platforms and don't even get me started on the Chanel head-piece...

Which look is your favourite and who is your style crush?